A business/marketing internship with the APHA Membership and Component Affairs Department will offer you the chance to gain hands on experience that coupled with formal education will place you on top of a competitive job market.
You will learn and participate in:
- Membership recruitment and retention;
- Social Network Administration;
- Writing and implementing a marketing plan;
- Database Management;
- Quantitative data collection;
- Qualitative data collection;
- SWOT Analysis;
- Creating and writing promotional pieces;
- Writing blogs for Public Health Campaigns;
- Office experience.
Participate in The Get Ready Campaign public events.
You will also work closely with and be mentored by the Deputy Director of Membership Services.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please indicate your specific area(s) of interest and expertise, as well as your availability and schedule. Opportunities for internships are available year-round.